The EIGC is a full-service genomics and computational facility offering Emory researchers the ability to use the latest technologies and methods of analysis in their research. We offer next-generation sequencing, high density microarray services, targeted enrichment, single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping, and cutting-edge computational services built around our custom Galaxy server and Emory University's high performance computing and storage infrastructure.
- The Health Sciences Library will host several training sessions: UCSC Genome Browser, GenoCad, and a Tour of online Bioinformatics Resources on Friday April 25. Click here for more information.
- BioBase will have trainers coming to Emory on Thursday, March 13. Click here for more information.
- Winship announced the launch of a new pilot grant program. Click here to read more about this exciting funding opportunity.
- Our new pricing and our "Smart Subsidy" program are effective as of July 1, Read more about the Smart Subsidy program featured in the Emory press release.
- Click here for the information on our new pricing
- Click here for the information on our Smart Subsidy program
EIGC Service Highlights
Our Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) environment provides support for DNA/RNA extractions, CLIA genomics assays, and clinical trials support (CLIA ID: 11D1086150).
Next-generation sequencing (including whole genome, exome, microbiome), high-density microarrays, targeted enrichment, and single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping are just a few of the services we offer.
Our computational services are flexible and can be tailored for your specific project needs. Built around our custom Emory Galaxy server, they are integrated directly with Emory University's high performance computing and storage infrastructure that provides a robust capability for the analysis of your large datasets.
Submit a project
The Emory University School of Medicine is adopting the PPMS core management system to allow investigators to access core services, while streamlining administration and billing. We now use the PPMS for managing all EIGC services.